Superior Brake Services & Repairs in Sanger, CA
Come to Goodguys Tire & Auto Repair for the best brake services and brake repair in the Sanger area! Our ASE-certified mechanics are committed to the safety of your car or truck, your family, and everyone on the road with you.
Goodguys provides a free brake inspection designed to identify potential problems before they become larger and more expensive. Regularly scheduled maintenance checks in our brake shops are the most effective way to keep your car in top condition and on the road safely.
Our brake inspections include:
- Brake fluid flush and replacement
- Brake drum and/or rotor resurfacing assessment
- Brake pad and/or shoe replacement assessment
- Brake caliper and hardware lubrication
- Wheel bearing inspection and repacking assessment
The condition of the brakes on your vehicle depends on your driving habits, the type of brake pads on the vehicle, driving conditions, and road type. These factors will determine how often your brakes need to be serviced or repaired.
Car care experts recommend a brake inspection every 6,000 miles or six months, whichever comes first. If you notice any braking problems between these regular inspections, have the car inspected again, right away. Our ASE-certified technicians will diagnose the problem, discuss the results with you, and provide you with an honest quote for all repairs needed.
Goodguys Tires & Auto Repair prices its services competitively, plus we offer money-saving coupons and discounts every day. Our coupons change frequently, so check them each time you visit our Sanger location. Our goal is to save you money and make sure your car is safe to drive.
Goodguys Offers Both Minor and Major Brake Repairs
The most common brake problems are warped or worn rotors, worn brake shoes or pads, or brake lines with leaks. These problems can be minimized by a schedule of regular maintenance for early detection.
Our technicians can perform all minor or major repairs and replacements when needed including:
- Brake fluid flushed and replaced
- Brake rotors and/or drums resurfaced
- New, premium-grade brake pads and/or shoes installed
- Each brake caliper and related hardware lubricated
- Wheel bearings lubricated and repacked
- Brake line leaks repaired
Warning Signs That Your Brakes Need Attention
If you notice any of the following, your brakes may need attention:
- The brake indicator light on the dashboard illuminates.
- You hear noticeable sounds like grinding, squealing, or thumping.
- You experience less resistance in the brake pedal when trying to stop.
- You notice the vehicle pulling to one side when you brake.
- You notice yellow brake fluid underneath your vehicle.
- The brake pedal vibrates when you press on the brake.
- You need more distance to stop.
Driver neglect is the most common cause of systems failure in a vehicle. Don’t wait!
Come to our auto shop in Sanger to have your car’s brake system checked by our brake specialists. With early detection, a problem could be repaired quickly and inexpensively.